Friday, March 18, 2011

Friday Night Lights

So I'm walking to work (it's a Friday night) and I take a detour through the math building.  I look around to see the goings-on.  While I'm walking past the math tutor room, I see several people.  All of them are guys.  And most of them look like this guy:


So what's funny about this?  Well, the fact that there are no girls around leaves no secret: sausage party in the Talmage Building.

But who am I to judge?  I work every Friday night until midnight!  Only difference is that I was scheduled to work by someone else.  This was definitely NOT a personal choice.  And what makes it worse is that those that populate the math building also occupy the library.  At least send some interesting people to keep me company!

This also doesn't help since I woke up at 6 AM because I couldn't sleep.  Burning the midnight oil sucks when you're exhausted. . .  But tomorrow is Saturday!  You know what that means! . . . well neither do I, but now I'll bet you're curious as to what I was going to say.

Oh, and the pre-recital hearing is only 5 days away.  It's cram time!

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I love the picture. And yes, the two classes I had in the Talmage building made me feel like bathing in zit cream in case acne is contagious. Bleh!
    Good luck at your hearing! You'll do great :)

    ReplyDelete