Monday, February 21, 2011

Photo Shoot


 The results of a photo shoot that Jay and I did with Laci on Sunday afternoon.  I think we had a little too much fun!

And some people have made comments about where they think that this photo should be.  Guys Quarterly was one.  Others say that I look like Guy Pearce.  You can decide.




Contemplating the meaning of life.  Laci was taking photos of Jay and I was a little bored, so I just went to the bench and sat down for a few minutes in this lovely pose.








And being Mr. Suave, as usual.  Once I got Laci's attention, I just started posing in all sorts of ways.  This one was the only one that was captured though.

Then I decided to have a little fun with Christine.  This is not an unusual scene.  And for some reason she hasn't run away screaming yet.

















This one is the one that I used for the cover page for my Music Education portfolio.  It was widely acclaimed to be a very good-looking photo.  It makes me blush. . .

2 comments:

  1. For the record that was me pushing his leg away from me...and I have ran away occasionally. :P

    But that picture is really good...now if I could only get one of me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that your link to Guy Pearce is to a website called "Backseat Cuddler" !!

    Classic Matt.

    ReplyDelete