Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I Like New Hats

I've started expanding my collection of hats.  I have quite a collection at home, but I've started going for the official team hats rather than the ones that I got from playing baseball as a kid.  And since I'm pretty sure that my head has stopped growing (contrary to the opinions of others...), I can get the fitted team hats without worrying about outgrowing them!  Here are the most recent additions to my collection:


The one on the left (for the information of my Southern/east coast friends) is the hat for the Salt Lake Bees, Triple-A Minor League affiliate of the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim.  If you don't know the one on the right, you deserve to be punched in the face!  I already have a Braves hat that has a red bill, so I decided to go with the all-blue road cap.  It was a tough choice between this one and the Sunday home style hat.

I've also decided to take a page out of my good friend Mike's book and get a hat from each stadium that I visit.  So the next step is to start visiting other MLB stadiums...  This summer will take me to Denver (Colorado Rockies) and Kansas City (Kansas City Royals).  Unfortunately, when I'm planning on being in St Louis, the Cardinals will not be in town.  I might still get a Cardinals hat just for the heck of it.  I love baseball!  Can't you tell??

2 comments: